Showing 109 to 144 of 201
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
194. Wild Flowers from the Neighbourhood of New York.
47. Flowers of Datura and Humming Birds, Brazil.
430. Water-Lily and surrounding vegetation in Van Staaden's Kloof.
419. Not one Flower, but many in one, Van Staaden's Kloof.
294. The Sacred Lotus or Pudma.
Fritillaria. Snakes Head Fritillary
Magenta Flower line
444. View of Cadle's Hotel and the Kloof beyond, near Grahamstown
413. A South African Sundew and Associate.
399. Brunsvigia multiflora, near Queenstown, South Africa.
The hands that pick the food I eat
252. Blue Poppy growing on Mt. Tonglo, Sikkim-Himalaya.
13. Two Climbing Plants of Chili and Butterflies.
429. Flowers of the Wagenboom and a Podalyria, and Honeysuckers.
234. Foliage and Flowers of the Indian Rhododendron grande.
527. Cherokee Rose with the Peak of Teneriffe in the distance.
23. A Chilian Cactus in flower and its leafless Parasite in fruit.
437. Giant Everlasting and Protea, on the Hills near Port Elizabeth.
402. Cape Colours.
341. The Oleander.
306. Foliage and Fruit of Fig Tree held Sacred by the Hindoos.
457. Wild Chestnut and Climbing Plant of South Africa.
Autumnal Red Oak
Dried Gourd with Snail Shell
307. The Night Jessamine.
Cattleya labiata var. mossiae
422. South African Sundews and other Flowers.
717. Castle Hill Station, with Beech Forest, New Zealand
9. Common Flowers of Chili.
17. View of Concon, Chili, with its two Palms
170. Flowers of Jasmine Mango or Frangipani, Brazil.
33. Flowers of Cassia corymbosa in Minas Geraes, Brazil.
245. The Elephant Creeper of India.
537. Fruit of Sandoricum and Green Gaper, Borneo.